(Tea Party 247) – The father of a black teenager shot and killed in Seattle’s CHOP last week is calling out the lawless “no-cop” zone where his son was killed.
This week, two more teenagers were shot, ages 14 and 16. The older boy died of his injuries.
Calls to shut down the twisted social experiment have understandably been mounting.
Horace Lorenzo Anderson spoke with KIRO Seattle in an emotional interview following his son’s death, saying, “I ain’t been sleeping,. You see my eyes. I’ve been crying. I’m trying not to cry on TV.”
“This doesn’t look like a protest to me no more,” he continued. “That just looks like they just took over and said ‘we can take over whenever we want to.’”
Anderson also said the National Guard should be deployed to “break up” the violent “autonomous zone.”
“They should deploy them here to say ‘Man, it’s time to go,’” he stated. “It’s time to move on and break this up.”
This week, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best also denounced the shootings, telling KIRO Seattle, “I’m not going to let the detractors and the naysayers and the agitators be the ones that are the voice here. There are people who live here. There are multiple people who are being injured and hurt. And we need to do something about it. It is absolutely irresponsible for this discontent to continue.”
Best continued, “Two African American men dead at a place where they claim to be working for Black Lives Matter. But they’re gone. They’re dead now and we’ve had multiple other incidents… Assaults, rape, robbery and shootings.”
The comments she gave to the media was interrupted by a CHOP resident blaring a megaphone siren.
“That is so rude. This is what I’m talking about. This kind of behavior is irrational and unacceptable,” she said in response to the interruption.
"Two African-American men are dead at a place where they claim to be working for Black Lives Matter."
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 30, 2020